5 year LED warranty
The 5 year LED warranty, starting as from the date of delivery of the Product to the authorized distributor of Delta Light, shall only apply to the LED module of the Product and is subject to the following conditions:
- This extended warranty is only valid for standard Products as they can be found on our Website and purchased as from November 1st 2017. The extended warranty is solely granted to the authorized distributor purchasing the Products from Delta Light. In its warranty granted to its customers, the authorized distributor is not authorized to change or extend the terms and conditions of the warranty on behalf of Delta Light.
- The Product is used in compliance with the relevant specifications on the Product and the relevant use (technical specifications, installation sheet1, fixture labels). The Product is installed in compliance with any applicable (local) legislation and in an environment free of any vapours that can be of influence on the functionality of the LED (for example toxic vapours).
- Proof of correct installation by means of pictures, video or other reasonable means and/or the return of defective Products for further analysis is to be organized by the authorized distributor upon simple request from Delta Light.
- The Product is installed with power supplies purchased from Delta Light. Both the product concerned and the relevant power supplies are provided on one and the same order.
- Any installation and/or assembly work on the Product is carried out by specialized technical staff in compliance with the instructions accompanying the Product.
- Ambient temperature and voltage limit values are not exceeded and the Product is not subjected to mechanical and thermal loads which do not comply with its intended use.
- The Product is maintained by specialized technical staff in compliance with any instructions accompanying the Product. The Product shall not be changed/repaired either without the relevant written authorization or not in compliance with the enclosed instructions.
- Light output depreciation for LED Products, in correspondence with the specifications mentioned on page TEC14 – 15 from our Lighting Bible, is considered as normal and therefore not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover change in colour temperature.
- Should the Product be affected by defects covered by this warranty, Delta Light shall be free to decide in its absolute discretion whether to repair and/or replace the Product with the same or an equivalent Product - subject to the technological progress that has taken place since the release of the original Product. Replacement Products and/or parts or repaired Products and/or parts that are equally reliable to new Products or parts can be used. The replacement Product/part can deviate from the original but with equivalent functionality and/or minor design changes.
- According to the Delta Light return policy, any Product or part with a warranted defect shall be returned by the original buyer to the authorized distributor from which the Product was purchased, along with proof of purchase and a detailed description of the claim.
- Any repair and/or replacement will further be subject to the provisions of article 18 of our General Terms & Conditions2.
- The remaining part of the warranty period remains applicable to the repaired or replaced Products or parts.
- Are excluded from this warranty : Led Filament E27 & LED solution/HALOLED (see page TEC8 – 9 from our Lighting Bible), and ledflex ( art. number starting with 300 91 xx xx / 300 92 xx xx)
Delta Light has the right to inspect the installation and/or the Products involved.
1. Consult our website for the most recent edition of instruction manuals
2. Consult our website for the most recent edition of these conditions