At Delta Light – a Belgian family business – we design and manufacture architectural lighting and collaborate with architects, designers, contractors and investors to integrate light into their projects. We have been doing this through a global network since 1989, working on small and large-scale houses, hotels, offices, public buildings, retail and hospitality environments
In the US market since 1999, Delta Light® has grown exponentially, becoming one of the leaders among high end contemporary and architectural lighting manufacturers in the country. Delta Light® products have become a renowned source of inspiration and a lighting design trend reference for American lighting professionals. Their unique European design combining the latest technology and highest quality along with its adaptation to the US market in terms of engineering, standards, and certifications contributed to the brand’s success.
Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Oversee the work-flow of the shipping and receiving warehouse department in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with accurate and on time delivery of orders. Improve production and warehouse operations using Lean practices.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assist in inventory management to minimize working capital while achieving customer service requirements.
- Ensure that materials are received promptly, accurately and located efficiently in stock within the service level agreement.
- Maintain and adjust the production schedule based on customer requirements and capacities
- Responsible for ensuring that inventory control practices and system transactions/procedures are consistently followed.
- Monitor attendance system, verify/approve employee time worked for each pay period. Review and approve time off requests for vacation and personal time.
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and enforce adherence to safety procedures and policies.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace or adjust plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Closer collaboration, integration with HQ and share best practices, plan on how we can improve together.
- 3 year of similar experience required (planning, manufacturing assembly line, warehouse)
- Associates degree in Business or Technical field required; Bachelors preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Successful experience in a fast paced, multitasking environment required.
- Microsoft Office, and/or advanced Excel skills is required.
- Ability to learn new and complicated systems quickly, with a strong background in ERP systems and other databases.
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Experience in Lighting a plus
- Competitive salary
Send all inquiries with current resume and salary requirements to HR@Deltalight.us